Vision and Values
For people with care experience to have opportunities to seek the support they need to reflect on their own experience, recognise its value and offer it to others for their shared benefit.
We work to create networks and opportunities for all people with care experience.
We understand that everyone experiences times of need in their lives but also that everyone has skills, resources or advice that they can offer too.
We recognise the value of reciprocation – the benefits for people of receiving what they need but also in giving back to others.
We maximise our resources and create a self-sustaining care leaver and care-experienced network.
- There is real value in shared experience.
- Reflection plays an important part in the development of a positive sense of identity.
- Relationships encourage personal growth.
- Voices should be heard over assumptions and stereotypes.
- Individual needs do not have time limits.
- By providing opportunities, we can change people’s futures.